- Forget to apply mascara to one of your eyes;
- Don’t notice that, not only is your toddler wearing his shoes on the wrong feet, he’s wearing two different shoes;
- Start backing out of the garage without first opening the garage door;
- Can’t remember how to spell “the”‘;
- Think eating takes too much effort;
- Can’t remember if you had two, three, or four cups of coffee that morning;
- Develop a speech impediment;
- Think good posture is overrated;
- Have to calculate your age once you finally remember the year in which you were born;
- Call your kid the name of every person and animal in your house before recalling his name;
- Are sure you left your car keys on the kitchen counter – no, in the bedroom – uh, maybe on the sofa – well, could they be in your purse? – nope, they are still in the ignition.
How do you know when you are sleep deprived?