You know you are going to have a rough night of camping when
- Your boyfriend forgot to load your sleeping mat;
- Your boyfriend also forgot to load your sleeping bag;
- The temperature is supposed to drop into the forties that night;
- A friend’s boyfriend brought along his ten-year-old daughter’s sleeping mat and bag, even though she was not on the camping trip, which he offers to let you use;
- The ten-year-old’s sleeping mat only reaches down to your knees; and
- The ten-year-old’s sleeping bag does not go above your chest and it is so narrow that you can only sleep on your back or your stomach.
Aahh, camping is so much more fun with the right equipment!
What camping stories do you have?
Want to research camping gear? Check out this website: http://www.hiking-gear-and-equipment-used-for-camping.com/index.html